CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 09, 2006

This, That, and The Other

In my previous post, I alluded to several changes that were taking place in my life. At the time, the post must have appeared a bit allusive/mysterious/etc. However, since many of the "changes" were still unofficial - I didn't want to jinx myself by posting them for all the blogging world to see.

Now, they are official, and I can share my news with the world...or at least my corner of it.

Change One

I have accepted a position with A.C.S. and will be acting as the Savannah area Provider Field representative. In my new job, I will be acting as a liaison between the Medicaid providers of the Savannah area and the Georgia Medicaid program. My official start date is March 20th, at which time I will be residing in Atlanta for a month, as a guest of the Crowne Plaza Hotel.



Change Two

Given the change in my employment, I will be postponing my graduation for a semester. After a several conversations with my professors, we all decided that this was the best course of action for me.



Change Three

I finally said "Why not?" when someone (okay, so it was KD) asked "Hey do you wanna?". And I found myself spending 5 days in the lovely areas of Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. It was a relaxing time - sun, sand, swimming, pools, parties, and lots of food (Cuban, Spanish, Cajun). A fun trip all around.



Change Four

A relationship that had been dragging me down emotionally for several months has reached its conclusion. No, not my romantic relationship. Jamie and I are still in love with each other. :-) I won't share the details of this relationship with my blog readers, as a courtesy to the other party. But suffice it to say, I feel a great emotional relief.



There you have it folks, the latest changes from my neck of the woods.

0 comments: