CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 30, 2006

To Do List

I'm a big fan of to-do lists. As someone who has large demands on her time, I find that they help me to prioritize and organize, so that everything gets done much faster. However, recently my well intentioned to-do lists keep getting lost. So I've decided to compile a Master To-Do list on my blog. This to-do list is everything I have to get done between now and Christmas (and I mean everything, school, work, holiday). I'd be interested to see what my readers' to-do list looks like:

1) Submit final copy of Operations Article Analysis
2) Create thesis power point presentation
3) Give thesis power point presentation and defend said thesis
4) Clear out work e-mail box before 3 p.m. on December 1,again on December 8, December 15 and one last time on December 22.
5)Finalize WinAsap Guides for work
6) Enjoy 3 day vacation from work (December 18-20)
7) Mail Christmas Cards
8) Finish Christmas shopping
-The kids, parents, sister and brother-in-law this weekend
- Aunt Gail, Debra and Jamie the weekend of December 15
9) Wrapped all purchased Christmas gifts
10) Wrap all of Debra's Christmas gifts
11) Finalize plans for Christmas holidays with both my family and Jamie's.
12) Sit back, relax, and enjoy the beauty that is the Christmas season.

0 comments: