CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Nerves

Two years of classes, 7 months of grueling work, and another 5 months of countless revisions to the thesis......and it all comes down to tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. That is the appointed hour, when I'll stand before my 3 professors to defend the thesis that I have worked so long to develop.

I've been rehearsing my presentation for over an hour, my throat is now raspy and raw from the countless times I have repeated the lines, that I know by heart. My stomach is one large knot of anticipation. I should not be nervous. Every day I talk in front of people.....about the Medicaid program....it's my job afterall. Tomorrow should be a breeze --- but I'm still nervous.

So if you are the praying kind, offer up one on my behalf. If you aren't the praying kind, perhaps send a few good thoughts my way. Your efforts will be appreciated.

I'll post the outcome tomorrow.

0 comments: