CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Adventure on the High Seas

Jamie came home over the weekend. Since he was only going to have a day and half to spend with everyone, his brother and I organized a fishing trip, so that he should share time with both of us, catch a few fish, and be able to relax. I firmly believe in multi-tasking.

Since it was going to be my first off-shore fishing expedition, since the disaster in North Carolina (spent more time with the chum bucket than the fish), I was really excited. And the trip didn't disappoint. Granted, the ride out to our fishing spot was rough......and my poor back took a beating that required a few stops, we had a great time. I got really good at "setting the hook" before reeling in my black sea bass, spanish mackerel and few other fish. Jamie hooked into a big King mackerel and barracuda. Mr. King went in the cooler, Mr. 'Cuda went back in the water.

By day's end, we were sweaty, salty, sunburned and sleepy. But it was a great time.

0 comments: