CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Update

Since some probably think that my post about Georgia Tech football aren't "real post", I figured that I would give my readers an update on my personal life. I am happily settled into the new apartment....it took a few days to unpack everything and organize it the way I wanted. But it's done - books on the shelves, clothes in the closet, and the G.T. diploma prominently displayed on the wall.

With regards to work, the wild traveling schedule of summer has given way to a steady stream on visits with local providers, interrupted by the occasional longer trip or training session. Otherwise, not much happening with that arena of my life. Most of the "fires" seem to be out, or at the last under control.

There's not much else happening. I'm looking into taking a few martial arts classes (okay, stop laughing....I'm serious). It's been on my list of things I'd like to do, for a few years now, just never got around too it. I think its time.

Well, there you have it. A synopsis of the recent events of my life.

0 comments: