CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Am I up for this?

My previous post mentioned my goal setting process for 2008. One of those goals, is to rediscover my joy of writing - and to hone those long lost and often under-used skills that writing encompasses.

One of the ways I plan to do that is by blogging....every day....all 365 of them. (I consider Feb 29 a freebie day). So I signed up for blog 365....knowing that I have made a "contract" to do this thing, makes it easier to do.

Of course now, I am starting to scramble around for blog subject ideas. Please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments section. Is there something you would love to have me expound upon...tell me? Have a question you've been dying to ask me.... ask away - I'll post it and my response.

We are in this together reader, so get going....I'm waiting.

1 comments:

Leah Spring said...

Oh, you can do this! When I'm out, say... shopping... and something strikes you as funny, strange, irritating, absurd, etc...I can FEEL a blog coming on about it! The same way some people (myself included) might feel a headache coming on. By the time I get home I've re-written it in my head about 30 times. You'll find them on my blog easily, because they're the really long ones. LOL

Scan the newspapers. What do you think about the headlines? Do you have an opinion about something there? What about your local news? Do you have a story that's similar that might be funny, inspiring, just off the wall?

When I'm really having trouble, I just go read lots of other blogs. Something there will spark an idea, or maybe I'll just write to refer people to someone else's interesting blog. (make sure you ask the blogger first.)

By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you found it inspiring. Keep dropping by, I think I have an interesting mix of topics. Dogs, kids, disabilities, my life as a biker chick, etc. LOL