CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 08, 2008

Feeling Sassy

Visiting my local beauty salon is like a day with a therapist. While I am being pamepered, I get vent my frustrations, fears, and thoughts about life. Now that I am in Alma, I had to find a new stylist -- and as women know this is an IMPORTANT decision. The wrong stylist can mean more than a bad haircut.

I solicited the opinions of several of my friends. All of the recommended that I visit A. at the Mop Shop. A and I went to school together...so the first few minutes of my visit were spent catching up on the last 8 years. Then we discused the happenings around town. By the end of the appointment, I felt lighter, as I had unloaded a heavy burden.

Bonus, my hair looks awesome and I feel great!

0 comments: