CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back When I Knew It All...

I know that things have been awfully quiet here at Reflections. As previously stated, my life has settled into a routine of work, family, friends, and devoting time to a budding relationship. While I do not find my life boring in the least, I worry that my readers would find it mundane. So I often do not post.

However, I do long to reconnect with my keyboard and churn out interesting posts. On my great days I may managed to be witty and insightful (but that's stretching it). Therefore, once again I am committing myself to blogging daily. After all this blog is an outlet for me - my personal retreat from the world. It is a memento of the times in my life that I want to remember forever. And if you, the reader, glean something from the words and phrases that I compose then it is all the better.

0 comments: