CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Don't that make you wanna fall in Love...

Today I had the privilege of watching my dear friend "A" marry the love her life. The ceremony was a reflection of the couple. It was simple, sweet, and filled with love. There was no fancy Church, no big white dress, no crowds of people. It was just the officiant, "A" and her sweetie "H" and her precious little boy. The only people in attendance were a few family members and friends. (I am honored that I was counted in that number).

The couple said their vows underneath a bright blue sky. The wedding march was the sounds of birds chirping (and a few ducks quacking). Their ceremony won't get written up in the next edition of Bride's Magazine. But it should....

The love they feel for one another was evident in their vows, which they spoke thru voices heavy with emotion. Their joy expressed in the happy tears that trailed down each of their cheeks. It was as beautiful as any lavish wedding I've attended.

Please join me in wishing them a lifetime of love and happiness. Congrats "A" and "H"!

0 comments: