CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Love/Hate

Love: Hanging out with "M" till the wee hours of the morning.
Hate: The sound of my alarm the next morning .... and the bags under my eyes.

Love: Having a job that gives me so much flexibility and freedom.
Hate: That the same job often takes me away from home and the people I love.

Love: Spring - the flowers blooming, the warmer weather, the sense of newness.
Hate: The pollen, the pollen, the pollen --- if I sneeze one more time.

Love: The way my body feels after a good workout.
Hate: Dragging myself off the couch to go workout.

Love: Posting to my blog in the hopes that people are reading it.
Hate: That my comments section has been blank for quite sometime.

1 comments:

Kathie Brinkman said...

Glad that you're back to posting. I am too, but also not sure how often. It sounds like you've settled in to your new life just fine. That's great!