CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Alphabet Meme

A is for age: 25.. for a few more months
B is for booze of choice: Rum and Coke
C is for career: Health care Consultant
D is for your dog’s name: Rusty (and hopefully a new puppy soon)
E is for essential items you use/love everyday: cell phone, PDA, laptop, and chapstick
F is for favorite song(s) at the moment: I have a few
G is for favorite games: Monopoly
H is for hometown: Alma,GA
I is for instruments you play: Clarinet
J is for jam or jelly you like: Strawberry
K is for kids: Don't have any
L is for last kiss: M before I left his house last night
M is for most admired trait: My work ethic
N is for name of your crush: We'll just him M ;)
O is for overnight hospital stays: twice - once as a toddler and then in 5th grad when I had an inflamed appendix
P is for phobias: Don't really have any
Q is for quotes you like: "When you were born, you cried and the world rejoice. Live your life in such a way, that when you die, it is the world who cries and you who rejoices.
R is for biggest regret: I don't have any regrets. Everything that happened in my life is what got me to this point. But I won't say that I don't wish somethings had happened sooner.
S is for sweets of your choice: Chocolate
T is for time you wake up: Umm, the first of second time? Usually at 5:00 a.m. to call M before work. Then again around 8 when I head to work.
U is for underwear: I'm not telling that on my blog.
V is for vegetables you love: Asparagus, green beans, broccoli
W is for worst habit: Procrastination
X is for x-rays you’ve had: both wrists, both feet, both ankles, right lower leg, and my chest.
Y is for yummy food you make:Manicotti!
Z is for zodiac sign: I'm a Leo

0 comments: