CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 07, 2008

On the Road Again...

One of the major perks of my job is that I am allowed to work from home. Many of my friends and family members are envious that I have a 2 second commute and my work attire is often my p.j.'s. Admittedly, it is nice to be able to work from home. Yet, there are times when my work requires to travel. I generally manage to keep my travels to 1 or 2 days per week - and usually they are same day trips. But every so often, I have a month where I travel extensively and spend more nights in hotel rooms than my own home. April is one of those months. Here's my travel schedule for the next few weeks:

7th - Travel to Milledgeville. Stay at Days Inn.
8th - All day meeting in Milledgeville. After 5 p.m., depart from Atlanta.
9-13th - Training in Headquarters. Four nights in Dunwoody and another in Buckhead.
14th - Day trip to Brunswick
16th- Travel to Savannah for meeting, then to Brunswick to prep for meeting on 17th. Another overnight stay.
17th- All day meeting in Brunswick.

22-24 - Day trips to Waycross, Blackshear, Baxley
30 - thru May 1 - 2 days worth of meetings in Savannah


I know that all the travel will make the days past faster. But I get weary just thinking about all those hours in the car. Thankfully, I have an extensive collection of music that will help to brighten the lonely miles.

1 comments:

Velma said...

It sounds like an excellent month to pick up some new CDs and try them out! I get all of my new music crushes going in the car. :)