CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

It is amazing that in a city of 4 million people, someone can feel alone. But that is exactly the way I felt by this week's end. While I had manged to distract myself with dinner, shopping, and working out - the underlying feeling was that something (or more precisely someone) was missing.

Thankfully M, arrived in Atlanta around 10:00 p.m Friday. We met up with K.D. for dinner and a night out on the town. We made it back to our hotel around 5 a.m. and gave into exhaustion. Saturday was devoted to baseball (tailgating at noon, a game at 3 and another at 7). The long hours left us too tired to do much else. M and I were asleep by 1 a.m. - that's early by Atlanta standards.

We slept in on Sunday. Then shared lunch at Fellini's before heading to Tech's campus for the baseball game. After the game was over, I shared another Atlanta tradition with M - The Varsity. We made it back to Alma around 9 p.m.

It was wonderful to spend an entire weekend with M. I can't wait till we make another trip.

0 comments: