CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Goals For the Week

Lately, I have discovered the wonderful community of bloggers who are focused on improving their overall health and wellness. Motivated by their desire to better themselves, I am finding myself striving to do more to improve my own health. A common theme on the various blogs that I read, is that they put their goals in writing. I am going to follow their lead, and write my weekly goals here on my blog. Here are my goals for next week:

1) Complete with runs ( at least 2 miles each) - M and I should be able to run on MWF
2) Lift at least 3 times this week (30 minutes each time)
3) Complete 2 additional cardio workouts (particularly something low-impact
4) Drink 8 glasses of water a day

0 comments: