CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding Recap

My wedding celebration began on Thursday - March 19, when my close friends and family got together and threw me a lingerie shower. Jess W., the bridesmaid who organized the event went above and beyond my expecations. All of the ladies in attendance enjoyed great food and lots of laughs.

After the shower, Stephanie - another bridesmaid - gave pedicures to myself and Jess W. Then we headed to the reception site to finalize the decorations. It made for a late night but it was worth it.

On Friday morning, M's grandmother held a "bridal breakfast" for the family and bridal party who were in town. We dined on pancakes, grits, eggs, and biscuits with jelly. It was nice to have all of our family together before the big day. After breakfast, my bridesmaids and I convended at our house to get ready for a "Girl's Day Out". I took the girls out to lunch at a little place called the Garden Cafe. Then we ran errands around town. With just an or so to spare, we made it back to town to get ready for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.

Wedding Day came bright and early. My bridesmaids and I were up at 8:00 a.m. and in the salon by 9:00. We enjoyed our breakfast while my stylist Amber made us all beautiful. We finished with hair around 12:30, moved to the church for make up, and started photos at 1:00. The next few hours went by in a blur as we took hundreds of photos. Thankfully M and I had a few moments to ourselves before the actual ceremony took place. It was wonderful!.

I will leave you with photos.


2 comments:

Kevin said...

The pictures are great and you look fantastic. I know your day is the start of a lifetime of happiness together. Wishing you both all the best from Virginia...

Kathie Brinkman said...

Wonderful. I hope you'll post some full length close ups of your dress. It looks great.