CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 01, 2008

What I have been up to...

1) Thanksgiving dinner with M's family - Lots of yummy food followed by football in the yard.

2) Thanksgiving dinner with my family - After all the food at M's family, we didn't have room for much more. So Thanksgiving dinner was more like Thanksgiving dessert. Yummy apple pie and whipped cream.

3) Shopping on Black Friday - M's sister-in-law and I met up with her sister and mother to brave the masses. I managed to score gifts for everyone on my list and stayed under budget.

4) Georgia Tech vs. UGA football game - On Saturday, M and I (plus my parents) sat in rainy weather for some clean old fashioned hate....which is otherwise known as a rivalry football game between my alma mater and the University of Georgia. We beat them 45-42.


So that's what I've been doing....what about all of you?

0 comments: