CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Paper, Paper everywhere

As I look around my bedroom, I am forced to notice the stacks and stacks of paper that are covering every available inch. Scrapbooking paper and other supplies are stacked on my dresser. Resumes and cover letters are scattered across my desk, as I prepare countless applications in my exhaustive job hunt. Christmas paper spills out of the top of my closet - reminding me that I have presents that need wrapping, a few that still need to be bought. My bed and the majority of the floor is strewn with print-outs of scholar articles discussing Georgia's tort reform law, and the federal government's stance (or lack thereof) on medical malpractice.

Each paper represents a different aspect of my life - work, school, play, friends and family. Each one serving as a reminder of the myriad of duties that I still have to complete, before I can take a deep breathe and relax. Perhaps, I'll mange to dig myself out of this paper by Christmas..... maybe .

0 comments: