CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 02, 2005

Blah

I'm in one of those rare blah moods. I feel the need to release pent up emotions by writing, but as a I stare at the blinking cursor on my screen - nothing happens. I've attempted to isolate the reasons for this onset of the doldrums. However, nothing stands out as a cause.

Today was just a normal, average, run-of-the mill kind of day. I had a job interview, which went well, but aside from that it was routine. Therefore, I lack an explanation for my mood.

Perhaps it is the fact that I'm home, alone, on a Friday night. Maybe I feel as though a normal 23 year old should be out "living it up" on a Friday night. Then again, I am an atypical 23 year old and the party scene isn't me. Maybe it's because I miss Jamie - more than I normally do - which is illogical given the fact that I saw him less than a week ago, and that he will be home in 2 weeks. But the fact remains, I miss him.

Hopefully a good night's sleep will alleviate the problem.

0 comments: