CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Countdown to Christmas

The final countdown to Christmas has begun. Below is my annual Christmas to-do list. The items in italics are the tasks that have been completed.

1. Shop till I drop at the "After Thanksgiving Sales"
2. Spend the evening with my Mema as we share Russian tea and party mix.
3. Make batches and batches of party mix to share at holiday parties and to distribute as gifts.
4. Go shopping for more Christmas presents.
5. Put up the Christmas tree and other holiday decorations.
6. Go shopping yet again, for more presents.
7. Mail Christmas cards.
8. Watch Christmas parade.
9. More shopping, more presents.
10. Wrap all presents, then realize that you left someone off the list.
11. Buy yet another present, wrap it, and realize that I'm finally finished.


Now all I have to do is wait for the big day to arrive. 14 days to go.....

1 comments:

GTMayhem said...

I'm glad you got your Christmas shopping done... all I have done on that list is my tree up and decorated. I have yet to get any family member's Christmas present. I don't even have any ideas on what I'm getting them. I usually, somehow, manage to get it all done. At least this is the last year I'll have exams going right up until Christmas. I think I can see the end now. Maybe. Possibly. Still a long way to go, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, it isn't an oncoming train though. :-) At least I'm keeping an optimistic outlook.