CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Finally Finished with Finals

Two minutes ago, I submitted the final versions of my policy brief and critique from my Policy Lecture class. And with that submission, I bring my fall semster at Armstrong Atlantic State University to a close. Now, I have just one more semester before I grasp yet another piece of parchment in my hand. And this time, I promise there will be no returns to school (unless I'm teaching).

Of course, to get to May, I have to weather 4 classes, 1 internship, 1 job, write my master's thesis, defend said thesis, and complete oral and written comprehensive exams. Needless to say, there are many obstacles between me and the finish line.

But for today, I will savor my sense of accomplishment, and enjoy the rest of my Holiday season.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Congratgulations!

GTMayhem said...

you still suck! I'm not done with finals until December 22.

Kevin said...

And congratulations only has one G. I'm an engineer. I don't work with letters for a living.