CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

WATCH OUT FOR FALLING KIM!

Today's misadventure re-confirmed my belief that I am the world's biggest klutz. Let me set the scene for you:

It's a bright, sunny, but slightly cool fall afternoon, the hallways at Armstrong Atlantic are quiet, the only sound the frantic typing of student's attempting to finish those last minute papers and projects. Our heroine (that's me) is maneuvering the staircase - when all of sudden - DISASTER. Her shoe slips off, leaving her scrambling for footing, she misses the next step and down she goes. When the dust settles, we find the heroine in a crumpled heap at the bottom of the stairs, in obvious distress. Her distress is not from embarrassment, but pain, as her right foot is swelling and can't bear wait. A quick trip to the doctor, followed by an x-ray reveals that She has broken her foot.

Yep, that's right folks, once again - I have fractured my foot. The fracture is tiny, merely a hairline fracture, but painful enough that I am forced to wear a boot until after the holiday season. BAH, Humbug!

All jokes aside, I am grateful that I did not sustain more serious injuries. One of these days I will master the art of walking, until then I shall hoble my way limp life.

0 comments: