CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good News!

I went into my interview this morning, feeling well, less than stellar. My weird stomach bug coupled with a severe lack of sleep left me feeling (and probably looking) like death warmed over. Luckily, I still managed to make a good enough impression to land the job. :-)

Now, I know what my beloved readers may be thinking. If she is going to move South Florida, why the jubilation over a job in Savannah . The answer is two-fold, my dear friends, (a) Money, money, money and (b) the position offers lots of exposure and experience which will look good on my resume. In turn the money will help fund my relocation to South Florida, and the experience will (fingers crossed) hopefully aid in my search for more permanent employment upon graduation.

1 comments:

GTMayhem said...

Congrats