CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 16, 2006

Old Friend, More Memories

Morghan came into town for the long holiday and true to form made sure I had a blast. She arrived around 3 p.m. on Saturday. After a quick trip to town with my parents - she and I headed out to Tubby's for dinner. After a delicious meal, dessert, and lots of conversation we made a stop at the "Adult Beverage Store". And thus the trouble began.

Once arriving home, she and I decided to play a simple drinking game. We would find a movie, pick a key word, and everytime the word was said a shot would be taken. The movie was Dirty Dancing . The key word was BABY . If you seen the movie, you understand why it was trouble.

After sleeping in very late on Sunday, Morghan and I passed the afternoon in downtown Savannah. Aside from the traffic and the tourists, the afternoon was wonderful. We had lunch, did some window shopping, and even managed a trip to the Savannah Candy Kitchen. Sunday night was spent watching movies and enjoying more conversation.

And now, the weekend is coming to an end. I feel more relaxed and I'm ready to face the week that lies ahead.

0 comments: