CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Year in Review

2005 was a year of change - both personally and professionally. On the personal front, I had to bid farewell to cherished friends while welcoming a new family member. Relationships were tested (and sometimes) strained in 2005 - but in the end have come out stronger. On the professional front, I chose to leave my first "real" job in pursuit of other professional aspirations. There were good times, there were bad times, and then at times things just were. Below is month-by-month compilation of the last year of my life, with links to those entries most important.

January -
A new relationship emerges

February -
Love Blooms

March - I learn how precious and often fragile life can be

April - Saying good-bye is hard to do

May - My entrance into Aunthood

June - My patience is tested.

July - The Accident

August - Jamie Starts Medical School

September - Ch-ch-Changes

October - An Unexpected Surprise

November - A Time for Family

December - A Season of Celebration

0 comments: