CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's a Girl!!!

No, I am not expecting a bouncing budnle of joy anytime soon. That's many many, MANY years down the road. However, I did get to welcome Hayden Victoria Cochran into the world today. For those of you not in the know, Hayden is the precious baby of Brandy and Chris - Brandy being the cousin of my boyfriend Jamie.

Hayden weighed in at 8 pounds and 10 ounces. She was 20 inches long and blessed with a headful of black hair. She seemed unfazed by her new surroundings, opening her eyes to take in the family, sticking out her tongue (perhaps to express her opinion of us all) and then promptly falling back asleep.

The new Mom and Dad are both doing well - although I think Dad got the better end of the deal. Just thought I shared this bit of news from my neck of the woods.

0 comments: