CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On the Road Again....

These days it seems I spend more time in my car than I do anywhere else. In the past two weeks, I've traveled to Brunswick, Savannah (3 seperate times), Alma (twice), and Waycross. All of which were work related trips.

This week I have to drive to Atlanta for a conference, back to Statesboro, another stop in Savannah before heading to Amelia Island. I knew that traveling would be a large part of my job. However, it seems that I've been traveling so much lately, that sooner or later I'm going to meet myself coming while I'm going.

Thankfully, in 2 weeks I'll be in sunny South Florida. Finally, a trip that isn't work related!

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Remember, Georgia is the only state where you can say that you'll be coming from Cumming to Morrow tomorrow.