CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 21, 2006

That's a wrap...

For the past 72 hours, I have been enjoying the beauty that is a vacation from work. Since Christmas is fast approching, much of my vacation has been devoted to finishing up my Christmas shopping and the fun filled adventures that is wrapping presents.

Admid a myriad of shiny papers, pretty bows, rolls of scotch tape, and those sticky name tags, I was able to relfect on what each gift would mean to the person for whom it was purchased. Moreover, I was able to appreciate how much that person means to me.

I still have a pile of presents left to wrap --- all the goodies that Debra purchased for Brooke, Michael and Hannah. Thankfully, Jamie has volunteered to help me this year. Maybe it will only take 2 hours instead of the usual 4.

Since this will probably be my last post until after the holiday, I wish each of you and yours a blessed season. May we enjoy the merriment that comes with the packages and bows, but always remember the true reason for this celebration. Jesus Christ


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!

0 comments: