CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Where in the World is Kim?

The short answer is here, there and everywhere. My life is once again at the point where I'm spending quite a bit of time on the road. As a result, blogging has fallen by the way side. So dear readers, I'm going to let you know where I'll be and when.....and if I get lucky maybe post a few updates along the way:

Feb 2 -4: In Alma for a weekend with my parents.

Feb 7 -9 : In Birmingham for a Strategic Case Competition

Feb 10-13: Going to see Jamie in Ft. Lauderdale

Feb 14: Savannah for provider visits, then the 'Boro for dinner with Jess

Feb 21: Brunswick for provider training

Feb 22: Jacksonville for provider visits

Feb 23-25: Charleston for the George Strait Concert


Hopefully March won't be so crazy.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

What's a Strategic Case Competition?

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

We were give a ficiton hospital that is facing a strategic decision and we have to make recommendations. Then we present our findings to a panel of judres.