CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Recap

I can't believe its March already. I find myself wondering exactly when did February come and go. I suppose those 28 days passed while I was traveling to Ft. Lauderdale, celebrating the birth of my nephew, taking in a Georgia Strait concert, and driving all over South Georgia for work. Maybe those hours slipped away while I was sitting in class or trying to make it to the gym. Either way, there gone....it's a new month and a new list of places to go, people to see, and things to do. But before I embrace the new month, I'll recap the old one for you.

Feb 2 -4: In Alma for a weekend with my parents.

Had a blast hanging with my parents. The older I get the cooler they become. Or maybe they always were....and I am just now realizing it.

Feb 7 -9 : In Birmingham for a Strategic Case Competition

Our team won the innovation award for our "out of the box thinking". Not exactly sure what was "out of the box" about our presentation, but I got a cool trophy and my picture in the Savannah morning news.

Feb 10-13: Going to see Jamie in Ft. Lauderdale

Absolutely wonderful time!

Feb 14: Savannah for provider visits, then the 'Boro for dinner with Jess

Nothing beats a long day of work like dinner with a good friend

Feb 23-25: Charleston for the George Strait Concert

Got to see Taylor Swift, Ronnie Milsap, and George Strait. Lots of wonderful country music

0 comments: