CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Another Milestone

The last exams have been completed, the practicum that took 9 months to complete and another 12 to write about is now properly bound and resting in the Health Sciences Library of Solms Hall. My time at Armstrong Atlantic State University is over.

On Saturday morning, I walked across a stage in the Savannah Civic Center, received a faux diploma and my Master's hood. The journey that began three years ago is over. I have my Master's in Health Services Administration, and with it comes a sense of accomplishment and relief.

Working full-time and going to school full-time has been a constant struggle. Added into the mix were my own personal trials and tribulations. There were times I thought about giving up, and just walking away. But as I look at 'academic regalia' that now adorns my bedroom door, I'm happy I stuck it out.

So thanks to all of you who offered your encouragement, your support, and your often needed prayers. These degree is as much my accomplishment as it is yours.



P.S. - If I mention returning for my PhD. anytime soo, please hit me.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Congratulations!!