CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Things of Three

My mama's has always told me "Bad things come in threes". After the week she's had, I am beginnging to really believe her statement.

Bad Thing One

Someone close to me is going thru a divorce. On Monday, the soon to be ex caused some trouble, and the couple's kids got caught in the cross-fire.

Bad Thing Two

I was sick for most of the week (mostly from the worry about bad thing one) and another issue I won't mention on the public forum.

Bad Thing Three

Got some news that the climate in my career may be changing....looks like I need to make some preparations.


With the bad things that I faced this week, my nerves were severely frayed by Friday night. Luckily, good things come in threes as well.

Good Thing One

Sierra's and Selah's face lighting up as they saw me.

Good Thing Two

Michael running leap into my arms, and his somewhat slobbery kiss.

Good Thing Three

Dancing around Debra's living room with Brooke and Michael, and for a moment just being a kid.

0 comments: