CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Under the Weather

With everyone around me coughing, sneezing, and running fevers....I knew it was only a matter of time before I came down with a "bug". Jamie was complaining of a sore throat before his departure on Sunday, Brooke apparently has pneumonia, and Katie has bronchitis. I woke up Monday morning with a bit of a tickle in my throat. By lunch that tickle had bloomed into a full on sore throat. On Tuesday my nose began to run and I was coughing up a storm.

Thankfully, I've been able to work from home this week. So now I'm on the couch, drinking orange juice, and taking my medications with regularity. Hopefully, this minor cold will begone soon.....and doesn't become something worse.

0 comments: