CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Recap

Another Christmas has come and gone....and in its wake it left a myriad of treasured moments and happy memories. Here a few of the highlights:

- Christmas Eve at Debra (Jamie's Mama) house. The grandkids received new computers from Nana. At the site of them, Michael (Jamie's 7 year old nephew) exclaimed "Now we can e-mail each other".

- Waking up beside Jamie on Christmas morning. That was the greatest gift he could have given me. However, the new pjs, bath set, and CDs were pretty great too.

-Having my sweetheart cooked me breakfast not once, but twice. And he did the dishes. I'm a lucky girl.

-Watching my nephews Trevor (age 2) and Trenton (10 months) unwrap presents on Christmas morning.

-Sharing Christmas dinner with my family

-Rocking my nephews to sleep Christmas afternoon -- unwrapping presents is hard work.


I hope that each of you had as much love and laughter as I did, and that the joy you felt is extended into the New Year.

0 comments: