CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

I Love Me!

*One of my goals for 2008 is to embrace the person that I am, to be happy in my own skin. As someone who has struggled with an eating disorder and low-self esteem, this is no easy task. while surfing various blogs, I came across this meme. I decided to answer the questions, and post on my blog. I encourage you all to do the same.


The "I LOVE ME" List

1. What do you absolutely love about your body?

After years of abusing my body to be stick-thin, I have come to appreciate my curves.

2. When did you surprise yourself with your physical strength?

I have participated in sports for most of my life. But I would not define myself as an athlete. So I feel extremely strong every time I manage to learn something new in the martial arts.

3. When were you braver than you ever thought you could be?

Two years ago, when I decided to leave my job for an unpaid intership. I had no job prospects for once the internship was over, but I did it anyway. It turned out to be one of my best decisions.

4. When did your self-control blow you away?

This past weekend. I went out with friends to a Georgia Tech hockey game. I was seriously craving junk food, but I managed not to give into the temptation of the snack bar.

5. What is your proudest moment ever?

Graduating from Georgia Tech. The four years of "blood, sweat, and tears" were worth it when I walked across the stage.

6. When was the last time you felt absolutely beautiful?

Christmas morning. I got up early to style my hair, put on makeup, and put together a cute outfit. Jamie commented on how good I looked, and I floated on air for the rest of the day.

7. Why do you deserve to meet your goals?

I am very giving person who loves to make others happy. However, sometimes I sacrifice my happiness for others. I deserve to meet my goals so that I can live my best life ever.

1 comments:

Krissie said...

Thank you so much for playing along! I have been blown away with how many people did the list.

Have a great day!