CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Saturday Night Recap

Last night, I left the warmth of my blanketed perch on my couch to make my way to downtown Savannah. A good friend had purchased me a ticket to the Georgia/Georgia Tech Hockey game at the Civic Center. Even though it was cold......rainy.....and just generally nasty, I couldn't pass the opportunity to watch the Jackets beat up on the Dawgs.

I got to the Civic Center around 7 p.m. I met up with J-Rob and Justin. We watched a few minutes of the FSU/UF game before venturing out to find food. The long wait time at Mellow Mushroom left us scrambling for other options. We finally settled on a small Greek restaurant.

After dinner we trekked back to the Civic Center to catch the game. It was a great one. Tech pulled off the win in Overtime. :-) Following the celebration, I headed home to watch a bit of television before finally calling it a night around 2 a.m.

I suppose all the walking in the nasty weather caught up with me. Because I woke this morning not feeling good. I'll spare you the details, but I am once again buried under the covers on my couch. My roommie is watching football, and I've been slipping in and out of a Tylenol induced sleep.

Umm...sleep that sounds really good.....I think I'm going to wrap up this post and go back to dreamland. Hopefully, I will feel better later.

0 comments: