CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged Again

Kathie at Adventures in Homemakerland tagged me for this meme.

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

The nearest book to me is "Dress Her in White and Gold" by Robert B. Wallace.

Page 123 is found in Chapter 8-- Here are the sixth, seventh and eighth sentences:

"He touched the life of the school at many points; and always he brought to his many responsiblities a sound and liberal scholarship, an unimpeachable sense of justic, an inflexible adherence to what he belived to be right. Honesty was the corner stone of his character. Only those who knew him well could fully know the abounding charm and graciousness of his personality".

I tag Maria at
In My Shoes, Kevin at A Corner of the Cosmos , Jessica , Tiffany , and Y.

1 comments:

Kathie Brinkman said...

Thanks for playing along Kimberly. This sounds like a good book. Thanks for reading my blog. How did you find me btw?