CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good: French Toast for breakfast
The Bad: An early morning conference call
The Ugly: My skin after forgetting to put on moisturizer last night....dry skin in not fun.

The Good: Having enough work to do to keep me busy
The Bad: Having to work on my home pc because the company issued laptop is dead....as in it needs a new hard drive dead
The Ugly: The thoughts that went thru my head when I realized that my laptop was dead

The Good: Reading my favorite blogs on my lunch break
The Bad: Thinking that my blog is never going to be as "cool" or "hip" as the others.
The Ugly: Not having anything else to go in this line.

1 comments:

Kathie Brinkman said...

You've been tagged by me for the "Page 123" meme. See my post for 1/29/08 on my blog
www.adventuresinhomemakerland.blogspot.com for what to do next.

Kathie Brinkman