CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend Recap

This was an unusually busy weekend for me. Saturday morning started with me making breakfast ( french toast...yum) and settling in front of the television to catch up on the news from around the world. Shortly after lunch, I headed to the school for the adult weapons class. We worked on drills using the cane. After class, I headed into Savannah to pick up a free items for work and to meet up with Jessica at the mall.

Saturday night I went out with Lindsey, Steven and a group of their friends. We did the whole midnight bowling thing. I played 2 games and did surprisingly well. Placed 3rd in the first game and 2nd in the second game.

Today was a lazy day around the apartment. I cleaned up a bit, went grocery shopping, and watched a few movies. I now have a big pot of chili simmering away in my crockpot. While I am waiting for dinner, I am checking e-mail and catching up on blog reading.

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend.

0 comments: