CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Recap

Friday night - M and I had our usual Friday night date. Dinner in and Jeopardy, followed up by hours of Food Network.

Saturday - I slept in and then went to M's to workout. After my workout, I showered and lounged around his place till he got home at 3 p.m. Then we both worked on making the mashed potatos for our Sunday School class supper.

Sunday - It started with the usual - Sunday school, Sunday morning Worship, and lunch with his family. We were planning on watching a movie at his place. But then Aunt Gail called to remind me that I had agreed to go to Brooke's dance recital. The recital was at 3 p.m. . -- in Statesboro -- it was already 12:30 when she called. I told M that I would have to cancel our movie plans as I had a promise to keep. However, I was not too thrilled at driving to the 'Boro by myself. M then volunteered to go with me. I was floored. He was offering to drive an hour and half to Statesboro to watch dance recital for a kid he had never even met. Am I lucky or what? After the recital, we had supper with Aunt Gail and then coffee at Starbucks. We made it back to Alma around 9 p.m.

The weekend was just another in a chain of wonderful times spent with M.

0 comments: