CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Knee Update

I saw my PCP earlier this afternoon. He sent me for an x-ray which came back clean. This means that the mostly likely diagnosis is a tear either to my ligament (ACL/PCL) or to the meniscus. I am schedule for an MRI on Wednesday of next week. After the MRI results come in, I will be referred out to an Orthopedic Surgery.

There is still hope that this a minor situation and that I won't be sidelined for long. However, that hope is getting smaller and smaller. Until I am told otherwise, I have to wear and knee brace and suspended all high impact exercises. And with the pain level I am at - I don't think I'll be doing any low impact either.

Sometimes life is just not fair. Right now, I am just so disappointed I could cry. If you are the praying type, please keep me and my knee in your prayers.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

I am the praying type. How are you feeling today?