CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Letter to M*

Three months ago - I came back to this tiny town with a broken heart and no clue what I was going to do with my life. Then I met you - or should I say I reconnected with you. After all, you've always been this background figure in my life. (You dated my friend in high school, your the best friend a few of my friends, and L's brother-in-law).

Whatever I call it, you quickly became someone I enjoyed being around. You challenged me in verbal sparring matches. I was always smiling - and pretty soon I was crushing on you. But I didn't think you were interested in me. Then that one night at L's you changed that opinion.

One dinner followed by one really late night full of lots of conversation and I was on the fast track to falling head over heels. And you were doing the same. Now here we are, 3 months later, and I have never been happier than I am now.

Thank you for loving me, for listening to me vent about my stressful days, allowing me to cry on shoulder even if you don't understand why I'm crying, for making me laugh and smile, for challenging me, and for helping me to follow my dreams. My life is so much better because you are in it - here's to many more months of happiness.

0 comments: