CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Newest Member of the Family

I became a mother on Friday. No, I have not been pregnant for the last 40 weeks and secretly hiding it from my readers. My baby is of the canine variety.
M and I recently decided to adopt a puppy from the Georgia Center for Rescue and Rehabilitation in Cochran,GA. M took a day off from work to go and pick up a bouncy bundle of joy.
We are now the proud parents of a15 week old hound mix that we have named Bailey. He is fully crate trained, 95% housebroken, and all boy. His lineage is a mystery for the most part - the agency stated that his mother was a shit-zu and his father was "hound". M and I think he looks like a mini version of a pointer or bird dog. Whatever he is, he has found a special place in our hearts.

0 comments: