CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HYC Update Week 25

My offical weigh-in was the morning. I was not too surprised when the scale showed 139.4 (only .1 down from last week). The past week was a difficult one to maintain my workout and eating plans. When you are away for 3 days it is hard to be healthy. So I know I did not lose much weight (and I'm okay with that). But how did I do with my weekly goals? To review, my goals were:

1) Complete three runs ( at least 2 miles each)
2) Lift at least 3 times
3) Complete 2 additional cardio workouts
4) Drink 8 glasses of water a day

And I did:

1) Just 1 run all week. The combination of travel, work, and bad weather killed the other two scheduled runs.
2) I managed to lift 3 times. Yea!
3) I had 3 other cardio workouts - nothing spectacular, but at least I was moving.
4) I did not get 8 glasses of water a day. I really need to work on this.

So here are my goals for the next week:

1) Run at least 3 times with M
2) Complete at least 3 Turbo Jam workouts
3) Lift 2 times
4) Drink 8 glasses of water a day.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Irish Mom said...

I have a hard time with the water as well. Its a struggle!! Awesome goals!!

Melzie said...

I love that you make a weekly goal for check in-- Imight take that idea too! :)

Sometimes life gets in the way-- but keep on keeping on!!! Don't be too hard on yourself, a loss is a loss!!

Mel checking in from HYC

Slenderella said...

But hey, you still lost! And you got in an extra cardio session - AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I still have to push myself with the water. But you did get a run, lifts & an extra cardio in! You're doing well!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Count me in with the folks who need to work on water intake.

You had a great week, considering the travel! Back pats from me!