CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Is it Friday Yet?

M made it to Brunswick about 6:50 last night. Since he was running behind schedule and I was feeling uber exhausted, we skipped out on the run. Thankfully, I had logged 20 minutes on the :bike at the hotel's workout facility. My co-worker joined us about 7:30 for dinner. We went to a tex-mex place and had burritos.

I had done my research before hand, so I knew what the healthiest option on the menu was. My chicken burrito (no rice, guacamole, or sour cream) on a spinach tortilla was yum-o. And I did not feel guilty eating the whole darn thing.

This morning my co-worker and I had breakfast at the hotel restaurant. I enjoyed a fruit meledy, a toasted English muffin, and half a bowl of oatmeal. I am feeling full without being stuff. Now, I am getting prepared for a long day of meetings.

After work, I am lifting with a good friend. Then tonight once the weather cools down M and I will be completing a much needed 3 mile run. :-)

0 comments: