CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Quick Update

I am taking advantage of free Wi-Fi, so that I can give you all a quick update on my trip. So far, my eating has been so-so. Spending extended time in the car usually leads to heavy snacking but I have managed to keep the munchies at bay by chewing sugar free gum. For dinner last night, my Aunt, a good friend, and I had pizza. I only had 2 pieces. That's progress.

This morning I need a major caffeine fix - so I hit up Starbucks. Normally I would have ordered the Venti White Chocolate Mocha, Extra Whip Cream without blinking. Instead, I asked for a "Tall, non-fat, White chocolate Mocha with no whip cream". Lunch will be a healthy salad.

I managed to get in a 20 minute walk last night. Hopefully, M and I will be able to run today. I am so ready to get home and back to my regular routine. I hope you are all having a happy Wednesday.

0 comments: