CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

That's all I need to know

Today was a good day health-wise. While I still had my "unhealthy" candy bar for breakfast, I had a regular sized bar, instead of the king size I normal eat. Then for lunch I met M at Applebee's. I order a bowl of French onion soup and the Italian Chicken Sandwich, both off the Weight Watcher's menu. Supper was spiced-rubbed pork tenderloin with sides of green beans, broccoli, and veggie laden salad.

I didn't get my run in like I had planned. M's family joined us for dinner - and the conversation and time with them was more important. I did manage to sneak in 30 minutes of strength training. Yea!

Tomorrow I leave for a 3 day work related road trip - 3 days, 3 different cities, 5 meetings - all in all a busy time. I am hoping that I can still manage to work out while on the road. There is a park near where I'm staying tomorrow, so I am hoping to take a walk around the park's track. On Wednesday, M is meeting me in Brunswick, and we are planning on a run. Thursday I'll be coming home - so I will shoot for another strength training session and possible some aerobics.

I'll try to check in with my fellow bloggers. If I don't post, please know that I am thinking about you all.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you manage to get in the walking at least, and have a safe trip

pointing the weigh said...

HEY! Welcome to the HYC.

Hugs x

Girl with a Problem said...

Sounds like you are doing great on eating and exercise. I don't know much about bulemia, but I do know that the HYC community is a GREAT place to find the support and inspiration you need to help you with your goal of staying healthy.

Welcome to the HYC community!

Slenderella said...

Hi, welcome to HYC!

I see below you report a loss of 2.5 pounds - AWESOME! Congrats. It's great you have someone to run with, that you guys can motivate each other.

Best wishes on your trip that it doesn't get too stressful.

Felicia said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!!

Have a WONDERFUL day!
*huggles*
=0)

Kitzzy said...

Welcome to HYC! I am a runner too, although more of a beginner than you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the HYC! Travel safely!

Melzie said...

Your schedule sounds crazy busy- and I thought I was busy! :)

Walking would be great for you to do while off and about, I hope you can find some nice calming park paths to help free your mind! :)

Welcome to HYC!

JanetM97 said...

Good luck with all of your meetings- sounds like a busy 3 days! welcome to HYC! (I'm newish, too.)

EvolvingMom said...

Hi there! Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! This is such an awesome and supportive group of bloggers.

Hang in there on your trip out of town!