CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Morning Musings

The weekend was a nice one. On Friday, I met M at this place after work. We did a 2.5 mile run in about 28 minutes. It would appear that our time is reducing - albeit slowly. After the run, he and I made dinner and then watched t.v.

Saturday morning, I took my little sister shopping. My little sister is not quite so little anymore. She is 22, a wife and a mother of two boys. She devotes herself to her family, so I felt she deserved a bit of pampering. We revamped her wardrobe and had a nice lunch together. Saturday afternoon, I straightened up around the house and ran errands with M. We were going to make supper at home, but caved and had Mexican. It was so yummy - but I was way bloated the next day.

Sunday was the usual routine of Church and lunch with the family. M and I had planned on running Sunday afternoon, but the rainy weather was against us. Instead, we just lounged around and enjoyed each other's company.

For the HYC, I will weigh-in tomorrow and post how well I did on my weekly goals. I will also post my goals for this week. I hope everyone has a happy Monday!

0 comments: