CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Days 1-3 of the 21 Day Challenege

My first attempt at the 21 day challenege was not great. So I committed to a 2nd (and hopefully more successful attempt). Here is a synopsis of how things are going:

Day 1 - Lane and I had plans to do a TurboJam workout. But she was tied up at work till late. Therefore, I was forced to exercise alone - 30 minutes of walking. I managed to down 8 glasses of water and NO diet sodas.

Day 2- Lane and I did the Turbo Jam Fat Blaster DVD. It was 30 minutes of interval training. Another day of 8 glasses of water and no water.

Day 3 - I did a 30 minute run and managed to avoid diet coke yet again.

So far, so good. I just have to keep thinking - I can do this, I WILL do this.

0 comments: