CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

HYC Check In Week # 28

Last week was a great week for me. After getting off track the week before, I refocused my efforts and set out to do what I needed to do. My food choices were much better and I managed to get in a great deal of exercise. My scale is acting weird, so no weigh in this morning. I will use M's in a little bit and post the results.

Now to my goals. Here's how I did:

1) Run at least 3 times with M - Once again this did not happen. I am thinking that running may not happen to after M's done with blueberry season. (Did I mention that he has a family run blueberry farm). The season should be done by the end of July. So I think I may hold off on this goal till August.
2) Complete at least 3 Turbo Jam workouts - I actually did 4 of these workouts last week. I am loving Turbo Jam.
3) Lift 2 times - I lifted twice.
4) Drink 8 glasses of water a day - For the 2nd week in a row, I actually managed to accomplish this goal. And I've had no diet soda in 8 days.

My goals for the next week are the same as usual:

1) Run at least 3 times with M
2) Complete at least 3 Turbo Jam workouts
3) Lift 2 times
4) Drink 8 glasses of water a day

Hope you all had great weeks last week. If you didn't then I hope you can refocus and make this week better than the last. Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Melzie said...

Why not see if you can run solo? Then you can just pace yourself, and if M can get to it, then he does! I love to visit my gram in NH to pick BB's- I love them!!!

Great job on your goals, and good luck with the next ones!

Mel via HYC

Anonymous said...

Kudos on your goals for the week! I just couldn't get in gear with Turbo Jam. It was a bit too much for me, but maybe I'll give it another go!

Anonymous said...

You can reach your goals.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Great job on the Turbo jam, lifting and drinking water! As for diet sodas, I have an article on my blog about aspartame. Keep making healthy choices!
Path to Health