CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HYC Check-in Week 29

Another week, and I am down another pound. 136 and shrinking!!! I had a bit of stomach bug for the most of last week, so I did not give 100% effort to my workouts, but I did them anyway.

Here's how I did:

1) Run at least 3 times with M - Once again this did not happen. I am thinking that running may not happen to after M's done with blueberry season. (Did I mention that he has a family run blueberry farm). The season should be done by the end of July. So I think I may hold off on this goal till August.
2) Complete at least 3 Turbo Jam workouts - I actually did 4 of these workouts last week. I am loving Turbo Jam.
3) Lift 2 times - I lifted twice.
4) Drink 8 glasses of water a day - 3 Weeks and going. 17 days without a diet soda.

My goals for the next week are the same as usual:

1)Complete at least 3 Turbo Jam workouts
2) Lift 2 times
3) Drink 8 glasses of water a day

1 comments:

Brightcetera said...

A family run blueberry farm? Are you sick of them or do you still like them?